Happy 1 month, baby Jarvis!
This month went by fast, and the baby has grown quite a bit already. Here are a few updates:
- Weight: 10lbs 5oz
- Length: 55cm
- Daytime sleep: 2-3 hours at a time
- Nighttime sleep: 3-4 hours at a time
- Feeds: Breastfed and bottle-fed (expressed breast milk and formula — about 24-25oz/day)
- Personality: Can’t tell yet. I can say he’s a good baby so far. He only cries when hungry or when his diaper is really messy.
- Likes: Graco swing, daddy’s singing, Michelle’s voice, car rides
As for me, here are my updates:
- Recovery: I feel almost 100% recovered from delivery.
- Exercise: None. I’m just waiting for my 6-week postpartum checkup to get the go-ahead to start again. I could go for walks but the weather just hasn’t been cooperating.
- Diet: Almost no change since pregnancy. I’m occasionally drinking coffee again, and I’ve added Fenugreek and Milkmaid tea to my daily diet (for milk production). Also, when I remember, I’ll take my prenatal vitamins.
- Sleep: I’m still figuring out my sleep schedule. I should sleep when baby sleeps, but that hasn’t come naturally.
- Mood: Tired but happy. Most of the time, I just want to cuddle and sleep with the little guy. I’m enjoying every minute with him.