It’s almost time!
- Total weight gain: 32lbs
- Sleep: Good. Getting about 7 hrs a night and just getting up once.
- Highlight: Surprise baby ‘sprinkle’ brunch
- Movements: Very strong and painful
- Food cravings: Anything sweet
- Symptoms: Heartburn, difficulty walking (lots of pelvic pressure and hip discomfort). I couldn’t make it to my last bookcamp class at 37 weeks — it would’ve been quite the struggle to move around (much more difficult than it was in my first pregnancy)
- Mood: Excited to meet my little girl. Anxious about not knowing when and where it’ll all start happening. Nervous about dealing with a newborn and a toddler.